Afridi expressed his views on forming a political party

 Afridi expressed his views on forming a political party

Shahid Afridi

Social activist and singer Shehzad Rai and former national team captain Shahid Afridi have expressed their views on forming a political party.


Shahid Afridi recently joined singer Shehzad Rai on a private TV show where the two figures talked about entering politics.


"On the way, I was asking Shahid Afridi to form a political party," Shahzad Rai said during the show.


According to Shehzad Rai, Shahid Afridi believes that justice and education are two important and basic things on which I told Shahid Afridi that a political party has been formed on justice, now please form a party on education.


''I kept forcing Shahid Afridi all the way but he refused and he said I don't want to form a party,'' the singer said.


At the request of Shehzad Rai, Shahid Afridi said that Shehzad Rai is giving me advice, let him come himself, why doesn't Shehzad himself do this?


On the former captain's offer, Shehzad Roy replied that if Shahid Afridi forms a political party, I will join his party.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post