Video of "Parizad's" wedding attendance goes viral
Ahmed Ali Akbar, who attended the wedding in Peshawar, appeared in a very happy mood
The video of the wedding of actor Ahmed Ali Akbar, who played the lead role in Shuhra-e-Afaq drama serial "Pari Zad", went viral on social media. The actors of the upcoming drama serial "Pari Zaad" have succeeded in winning the hearts of the people across the border as well as the people of Pakistan, especially ''Ahmed Ali Akbar who played the lead role in the drama.''
A video of Ahmed Ali Akbar is also circulating on social media in which he is attending a wedding ceremony and enjoying himself to the fullest.
Interesting comments are also being made by users on this video of Ahmed Ali Akbar on social media.
Earlier, actor Ahmed Ali Akbar had said that tears came out of his eyes when he read the script of the play. I have succeeded and this is evident in the role I have played.ان کی معصومیت پر نہ جانا
— Amna 🐝 (@AmnaFazail) February 5, 2022
ان کے دھوکے میں ہرگز نہ آنا
پری زاد عینی کو بےوقوف بنانے کے بعد مزے کرتے ہوئے
🤣🤣🤣#parizad @AhmadAliAkbar pic.twitter.com/wRjVAV5vOz
In an interview, Ahmed Ali Akbar said, "First of all, I would like to thank the dramatists who accepted this role and then it gained popularity." He said that I think that by playing the role of Pri Zada, I have also changed and more humility and submission will come in me. It is clear from this that the characters of the play also influence the thinking of the society.
Ahmed Ali Akbar said that the entire cast of the play has worked very hard and diligently which is why it got so much popularity.He said ''I don't usually go out much, but whenever I have to go out, people surround me and show me a lot of love and affection for the role of 'fairy child'.''