Million dollar 💵 Question:
— Samra Tariq (@isamratariq) November 8, 2021
I'm deeply interested in knowing that who would @iamShaniera Bhabhi be supporting at #PAKVSAUS in the 2nd #SemiFinal of #T20WorldCup?@falamb3 can you ask this question on our behalf from @wasimakramlive in #ThePavilion today? pic.twitter.com/GtA1XO1GpH
My answer is I'd love PAK to win because nothing would make me happier than to see the cricket fanatic country I have grown to love go the distance. Lifting the #t20WorldCup would be a dream come true for Pakistan! But if Australia win, Ofcourse I'd be really happy too #PAKvAUS
— Shaniera Akram (@iamShaniera) November 11, 2021
What a diplomatic answer!!
— MUB(The Explicit Analysis) (@engrmub) November 11, 2021
I want too Pakistan to win but if Australia wins still I can say my country wins World Cup!!
Ye to wohi baat hogai
— Bay Rozgaar 🎲 (@laalaakhaan) November 11, 2021
Tum bhi theek ho
Aur tum bhi theek ho 😐
... but if Australia win, of course I'd be really happy too. 😜
— ERSHAD.A.K.SWATI (@FozymnKhan) November 11, 2021
The Pakistan team, which has been unbeaten so far in the T20 World Cup, is facing Australia in the semi-finals today. The match will be played in Dubai at 7 pm Pakistan time.