Indian singer's message to Imran Khan

 Indian singer's message to Imran Khan

Diler Mehdi message 4 Imran Khan


Famous Indian singer Diler Mehdi has appealed to the Prime Minister of Pakistan for early treatment of legendary actor and comedian Omar Sharif.


In his video message, Diler Mehdi recalled the past when he came to Pakistan for Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital and raised funds with Omar Sharif.


Addressing Imran Khan, he said, "Umar Sharif joined you on one of your voices. Today he needs you. As the Prime Minister, you have a lot of power in your hands. Even before that, an artist Amanullah Sahib passed away and now Omar Sharif is not feeling well. "


Diler Mehdi said, "I saw his video which I did not even watch in full. I was very saddened. Imran Khan, I request you to take care of Pakistani artists."


It is clear that Omar Sharif is suffering from a heart condition while his wife Zarin Omar has sought help from the government to take him to America.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post